January 17, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
- What small little changes could you make to up your game?
- What simple lifestyle practices could you use right now to increase your performance levels?
- How could you find an extra 5% and feel awesome every day?
Today's Zestology guest is a favourite of mine and a fave on the podcast too, Laura Bond. Laura is a health journalist and health coach, and her techniques are cutting edge and fascinating... vitamin C injections, coffee enemas and infrared saunas are par for the course.
Last time we spoke we looked a lot at alternative solutions for better health. This time we look more at the practices you can use to take an already happy and fulfilled life to a new level - finding that extra 5%.
Her book and articles are like a guidebook for anyone who wants to find the edge and take their performance levels up a notch. In addition, she's had a crazy 7 or 8 months since we last met, so there was a lot to catch up on. We walked through Soho and recorded as we walked, ending up sitting on a park bench in Golden Square alongside the pigeons, it was, as always with Laura, a lovely and inspiring day.
Also coming up, we road-test 'hypertonic drinks' (and accidentally spill them on my trousers - sad times.)
Today's podcast is for anyone who's interested in ideas for boosting their energy, vitality and health. Laura's particularly well informed, and her journey since we last spoke is a must listen. Also, 'pets with boobs' make an appearance in today's podcast, and this scary prospect alone should be enough to make you listen.
When you listen you'll hear:
- The miracle of salt water [4:00]
- Environmental guinea pigs [7:13]
- How to stop the production of stress hormones [10:25]
- If you don’t have time to meditate… [12:35]
- What’s really in your dry cleaning? [14:16]
- “Green washing” [16:45]
- Where is BPA hiding? [18:15]
- Can toxins be absorbed? [19:50]
- Fermented foods [22:05]
- Living 80/20 [23:15]
- Damaged DNA [29:40]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
Have a super week, as always, I'd love to hear your comments and suggestions for the show over on the blog.
- Vitamin C injections, Vitamin D spray, turmeric supplements and (yes) coffee enemas with health journalist Laura Bond #11 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Zestology Live: Feeling good and achieving more. Recorded live in London #49 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, Nutrition, yoga, Happiness, energy
- Detox for the New Year with worldwide detoxification expert Dr. Dan Pompa #44 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, energy