June 19, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Energy, creativity, music and motivation, and how these themes all tie together.
Jono Grant is one of the world's top DJs. He and I had a caffeine-fuelled chat on music and creativity, and how he gets into the creative vibe. Above and Beyond is obviously a massive worldwide success and he also talks about the biggest gig he ever played - in front of 1 million people in Rio.
He's also responsible for the music that you hear at the start of the podcast.
One more thing - listen out for the end of the podcast where I'm recording at the famous Morning Gloryville party.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- How Jono Grant's music motivation started [4:26]
- Jono Grant's biggest gig in Rio [15:59]
- The danger of overthinking [17:36]
- The energy and charisma of Jono Grant [19:08]
- How to stay motivated [21:15]
- Authenticity in music [24:40]
- How Jono Grant stay motivated and creative [34:46]
- Overcoming fear and insecurities [38:30]
- The most important thing to be happy [40:38]
- Living an authentic life [49:54]
For more information
- Spotify exclusive podcasts Posted in Blog, Zestology
- The caveman approach to a healthy heart, body and life with Paleo Cardiologist Dr Jack Wolfson #18 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Winning gold medals with Rio 2016 paralympian Matt Formston #59 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, Happiness, energy