May 3, 2015
Posted by: Tony in Blog
What is your morning routine? Do you wake up full of energy, ready to start the day? Or do you hit snooze a few times, roll over and check your email, facebook, etc, before eventually stumbling out of bed wishing you'd had a bit more sleep?
Today's Zestology podcast guest is an incredible speaker and NYT best-selling author, Hal Elrod. At age 20, Hal Elrod was hit head on by a drunk driver at 70 mph, was dead for 6 minutes, and doctors told his parents that if Hal ever came out of his coma, he would have permanent brain damage and may never walk again. After days of fighting for his life, what happened next was incredible. You have to listen to this guy's story.
I've been a fan of his for a while, his book Miracle Morning is HUGE in the States and all over the world, and so after going through his personal story, we'll look at how to create our own Miracle Morning. I've already started implementing some of his suggestions (although I'm not waking up at 4:02 am as per the pic above).
Remember you can listen to this podcast on iTunes (purple preloaded app on the iPhone, great app for listening to lots of excellent shows) or click above to stream this podcast now.
When you listen you'll hear:
Living with more energy
- 5 Minute Rule: controlling your emotions [8:14]
- Waking up better versus waking up early [20:43]
- To take your life to the next level, you have to take your mornings to the next level [34:00]
- How to engineer your life for maximum energy [38:00]
Easy, every-day tips for vitality
- The 6 Minute Miracle Morning [21:25]
- Earning the right to check Facebook [22:00]
- How you do anything is how you do everything [23:28]
- Life SAVERS: Silence, Affirmations, Visualizations, Exercise, Reading, and Scribing [24:53]
- The 5 Minute Journal [27:48]
- Why every negative emotion that we feel is self-created [9:30]
- How resisting what is out of our control creates emotional pain in our lives. [9:42]
- The A-B-Cs of living life's purpose [14:38]
- Putting yourself in the best emotional and mental state to solve your own problems [18:39]
- The “Can’t Change It” mentality and how it can help you [13:25]
Vision to Reality
- by Honoree Corder
For more information
If you like the show, there's one thing you can do to really help me get it out there to more people. That is, head over to iTunes and subscribe to the show, and leave a comment on what you think. You can click here to do that or simply head to the purple podcast app which is pre-loaded on all iPhones.
Here's how you can listen to today's episode:
- Listen to this episode on iTunes
- Stream by clicking below.
Thanks for listening.
- Feeling energetic and hot! With Thyroid Pharmacist Dr. Izabella Wentz #21 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, Nutrition
- Can’t sleep? Feel stressed? Get it sorted with author and podcast host Evan Brand #53 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, energy
- 6 ways hypnosis could change your life, with author and hypnotherapist Edrina Rush #25 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, Happiness