May 15, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
- Tap into a mindset of awesomeness
- Trust your instincts
- Defy the odds
That's what JJ Virgin did, and now she's here to tell you all about it.
It helped her to ultimately save her son’s life…and her own.
Today's podcast guest is kind of a big deal, in the words of Anchorman. But she really is! She's totally down to earth and I really enjoyed chatting to her.
Celebrity Nutrition & Fitness Expert JJ Virgin helps clients lose weight fast by breaking free from food intolerance. She is author of New York Times Bestsellers The Virgin Diet: Drop 7 Foods, Lose 7 Pounds, Just 7 Days and The Virgin Diet Cookbook: 150 Easy and Delicious Recipes to Lose… and now the Miracle Mindset.
She’ll share the lessons she learned that can help you create your own resilient mindset, trust your instincts and defy the odds.
I also recorded a podcast on JJ Virgin's show too, so please do check out her outstanding podcast too. After listening to this one, of course 🙂
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- JJ Virgin's motivation behind the book, Miracle Mindset [3:34]
- There are no victims, only volunteers [9:15]
- How JJ Virgin managed her responsibilities and faced her challenges [10:55]
- Daily gratitude and positive mindset [14:30]
- A simple technique to shift your mindset [17:58]
- JJ Virgin's few lessons about boundaries and limitations [20:18]
- The Mindset CPR and building a resilient mind [24:08]
- Lesson about forgiveness and JJ Virgin's 40 days of Zen experience [35:31]
- The power of focus [42:30]
- For more information
- Miracle Mindset : A Mother, Her Son, and Life's Hardest Lessons
- Essentialism: The Disciplined Pursuit of Less
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- Eat whatever you want with nutritionist and body image coach Summer Innanen #8 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Fermented foods and the proven link between gut and brain health with author Jill Ciciarelli #32 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Honestly Healthy’s Natasha Corrett. Healthy food doesn’t have to be boring, and nor does life #82 Posted in Blog, Zestology