March 21, 2015
Posted by: Tony in Blog
It's time for my latest Zestology podcast. You can click right now below, and remember, it's available on the iTunes Podcast app which is on all iPhones (the purple one with a microphone symbol, simply search Zestology.)
Today I have an excellent guest - Justin Wright, who's one of the world's top Crossfit trainers, and the founder of the Wright Performance method of training. Today's chat throws up some thought-provoking subjects.
When you listen you'll hear:
Living with more energy
- Does visualisation and meditation even help your energy levels?
- Should you really be working out everyday?
- Let's talk about limitations: how can I find mine and can I push past them?
- How changing your night-time habits can improve your motivation and energy levels during the day
Easy, every-day tips for vitality
- Practical and positive nutrition choices for your everyday routine
- What type of ways can I measure my progress? Is something like the Jawbone helpful?
- Are protein bars and smoothies something I should be doing? What about supplements?
- The importance of not over-obsessing and how to maintain perspective
- Changing negative thoughts to positive energy
- Making positive attempts versus being perfect.
The Way of the SEAL: Think Like an Elite Warrior to Lead and Succeed
- By Mark Divine
For more information
Justin has a background in chemistry and uses his scientific knowledge to help clients of all levels to move well and build strength and confidence. It's a cracking chat. Whether you love the gym, or you never go, if you're interested in more energy, more sleep, and better performance you'll enjoy this show I hope.
Here's how you can listen to today's episode: Meditation, visualisation and awesome workouts
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference. Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
Have a great week, and thanks for listening/reading. I hope it helps and provides some inspiration. Remember, if you enjoy it, do subscribe on iTunes to hear next week's show as soon as it's live.
- Eat whatever you want with nutritionist and body image coach Summer Innanen #8 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Zestology Live: Feeling good and achieving more. Recorded live in London #49 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, Nutrition, yoga, Happiness, energy
- LA adventures. Hacking your life with cutting edge techniques with The LifeStylist Luke Storey #36 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, yoga