March 28, 2015
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Why is magnesium supplementation so important? It can help with anxiety and depression, sleep, energy levels, stomach problems, nerve problems and heart issues. And apparently almost all of us are deficient in it. So why aren't we all supplementing with magnesium? Well if you've had problems like the ones mentioned, you might want to listen in. Today's Zestology expert is Dr. Carolyn Dean, one of the world's foremost experts on magnesium supplementation. She'll explain how magnesium can help with all of the above, and most importantly, what supplements to take and what not to take. (Clue: if you go to the store and buy basic magnesium tablets, they may well have an unwanted laxative effect. You need the right kind.)
If you've had some of the problems listed above, you might want to listen in.
UPDATED: This blog has been updated with some recommended Magnesium supplement links below under the 'For more information' section.
Remember you can listen to this podcast right now on iTunes, or click below to stream this podcast now.
What you'll hear:
Living with more energy
- If magnesium is so good for us, why don’t we ever hear about it from our doctors?
- Why your daily routine should include magnesium instead of 5 cups of coffee.
- “The ultimate chill pill”
- How much magnesium is too much magnesium?
- What do you and LeBron James have in common?
Easy, every-day tips for vitality
- Signs of a magnesium deficiency
- How to balance magnesium with your prescribed medication
- How much water you should ACTUALLY be drinking
- Ingesting magnesium naturally through your diet
- Combating anxiety and depression with magnesium
- Getting the most out of magnesium and life
The Magnesium Miracle by Dr. Carolyn Dean
“LeBron James has Magnesium Deficiency” by Dr. Carolyn Dean
For more information
- Dr. Carolyn Dean's Website
- ReMag Magnesium
- Better You Magnesium Flakes (foot baths)
- Better You Magnesium oil spray
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode: Feel healthier than you've ever felt before with Dr. Carolyn Dean.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
Remember, if you enjoy it, do subscribe on iTunes to hear next week's show as soon as it's live.
Have a great week - full of energy.
- The blue light problem that might be impacting your sleep and health with Dr. Edward Carome #14 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep
- Feeling energetic and hot! With Thyroid Pharmacist Dr. Izabella Wentz #21 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, Nutrition
- 5 secrets of better sleep with leading sleep recovery coach Nick Littlehales #29 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep