January 23, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Interested in my most popular podcasts of 2016? I've set up a most listened-to chart on the Zestology podcast page. You can listen to the Top 5 right now by clicking on the intrigued Zestology cat below!
Today's podcast may well make it up there in the awesomeness chart. It's a cracker. If you are interested in achieving a 'peak brain', then this email you've received today might help.
I've long been super suspicious about smart drugs, so I'm going to take some convincing. Is today's guest the man to prove it?
Because today on the Zestology podcast, I interview a guy who's made it his mission to get us into 'peak brain state' more often.
Covered on this episode of Zestology
- Are 'smart drugs' safe?
- Is there a drug that can make us smarter?
- How do we get into peak brain state more often?
- What legal supplements and stacks could we take to improve our brain function?
Dr. Andrew Hill runs the Peak Brain Institute, and also leads the team of TruBrain neuroscientists that have put together some interesting and groundbreaking supplement products. They say they have helped CEOs, hedge fund managers, and artists achieve new levels of performance by using advanced neurotech devices to measure their brainwaves data when they were deep in thought, managing stress, juggling distractions, and thinking on their feet.
So I need to ask him some questions about this.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- What is peak brain? [1:45]
- What is gerontology? [3:20]
- Sugar, fats and cholesterol [4:08]
- How to achieve peak brain? [6:05]
- Benefits of exercise in relation to brain health [10:37]
- Supplementation and nootropics like piracetam [18:16]
- Ageing is not a disease but a process [24:52]
- Compression and morbidity [25:40]
- Life expectancy is increasing, life span is not [26:07]
- Use of "Racetam" and its safety [30:52]
- Do you mess up with nature when you take supplements? [38:50]
- Importance of Vitamin D [40:43]
- Examples of oral antioxidants [42:34]
- Importance of B vitamins [45:29]
For more information
- The Mind and the Brain
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. This month I've been going big on their Collagen protein, it's all about the Collagen for the froth in coffee, and also matcha tea too... works a treat, and gives you a flavourless shot of seriously good protein too. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout if you want to get involved.. (Code works in both US and UK/Europe stores). There's some pics of my collagen prowess on my insta...x