May 21, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Bulletproof's Dave Asprey was recently in the UK and we recorded a live Zestology podcast in front of a packed-out crowd in East London.
But exactly which supplements does the world's best-known biohacker take? When I asked Dave this question, he pulled out a bag full of pills, described each one in great detail, and then chugged the lot. Find out exactly what's in his stack and what should be in yours by listening to the podcast here.
Dave's pill-popping moment
Also in this podcast we cover:
- Why travelling on the tube could be seriously bad for your health
- How to deal with the British weather and always feel warm
- The most bulletproof alcohol to drink in a London pub
- What to give your kids (and yourself) for breakfast
- The top three things you can do to upgrade your performance levels according to Dave
- So much more
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll here:
- Best diet for endurance sports [05:02]
- Is travelling on the tube dangerous for your health? [07:30]
- Can you get everything you need just from your diet? [13:35]
- Great supplements to keep you warm [15:25]
- The most bulletproof alcohol drink in a London pub [21:37]
- Should you avoid cheese? [28:00]
- Tip for living with more energy, vitality and motivation [39:33]
- How to upgrade your performance levels [44:28]
- Optimal amount of exercise [59:20]
- The Bulletproof diet [01:06:50]
- What to feed your kids for breakfast? [01:21:22]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes
- Listen and follow Zestology on Spotify
- Stream by clicking below