September 26, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Natasha Corrett is one of the UK's best known chefs and healthy eaters. She's got a ridic amount of followers on Insta/Facebook/Twitter etc, but despite all the press she's done and her huge profile, when she met me, it was the first podcast interview she's ever done.
And it was a good one too - very revealing.
I came with at least two things that I'm changing straightaway. One of them, randomly, doesn't involve cooking but high-tech fire alarms. Nice one Natasha and thank you.
When you listen to the podcast, you'll also hear Natasha and I talking about her, Jamie Oliver, and a very large mushroom. Click here to see the outrageous shroom pic.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Eating alkaline [4:39]
- The 70/30 rule [6:11]
- Prep night cooking [7:02]
- Microwave should not be in the house [9:28]
- Ayuverdic medicine [19:19]
- Alcohol and sugar are very acidic [22:49]
- Alkaline filters and water [28:56]
- A favourite go-to recipe [34:37]
- Have something green everyday [39:13]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Bulletproof is for anyone that wants to perform better, and features supplements and products based on 20 years of mind and body research. I use Bulletproof - all the time - and I've sorted a 10% discount for Zestology listeners. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout. Enjoy!
- The Zestology Review Of The Year: Best bits n’ stuff #94 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Fermented foods and the proven link between gut and brain health with author Jill Ciciarelli #32 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Triumph over (extreme) adversity with actress Gemma Oaten #81 Posted in Blog, Zestology