May 8, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
I've often heard about taking a boat load of vitamin C when you get a cold to get rid of it quickly. But I've never quite known if it was actually true or not. That's why I wanted to interview Dr. Andrew Saul, AKA MegaVitamin Man. He says yes - huge amounts of Vitamin C are a natural anti-viral and can banish all kinds of ailments. So, high dose vitamins, could they be the answer to many of our health problems?
Dr. Andrew Saul, “The MegaVitamin Man”, has 40 years of experience in natural health. His peer-reviewed website, www.DoctorYourself.com, is one of the largest non-commercial natural health resources on the internet, it's pretty awesome. And when you hear his story about how he brought his kids up, it'll make you think.
But are huge doses of Vitamins really good for us? I've definitely been upping my Vit C dosage since speaking to Dr. Andrew. And you can listen to his podcast interview right now.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- What does Dr. Andrew encourage people to do? [3:30]
- How did Dr. Andrew raise his children? [6:30]
- How much vitamins animals make VS how much people make? [10:51]
- Taking high dose of Vit C [14:47]
- Why we trust a drug that's unnatural more than what nature gives us? [24:50]
- How to naturally produce serotonin or the happy hormone [28:31]
- Should I still take high-strength Vit C even if I'm feeling good? [32:45]
- Drinking fresh unpasteurized milk [35:33]
- The advantage of a whole food, plant-based diet [38:27]
- Intravenous Vit C for Cancer [41:53]
- The good effects of Niacin and Vit E [48:40]
For more information
- The Orthomolecular Treatment of Chronic Disease
As always, please consult your doctor before making any changes to your diet.
Zestology podcast is supported Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved.