June 5, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Exercise, sleep, ditching the mobile, and what else?
- How can we hack our happiness levels?
- How can we live with a bit more joy?
- How can we experience a greater level of well-being?
I find exercise and good sleep are a good start, as well as hanging out with friends and family. Oh and ditching the mobile phone every once in a while.
But thought I'd chat to an expert for some more ideas. I interviewed author John C. Havens on hacking happiness. He is a TEDx speaker, Mashable and Guardian writer.
He comes up with some simple actionable steps on how to achieve this.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- How to increase your wellbeing [02:05]
- Tracking your values [06:13]
- The Quantified Self [08:09]
- The importance of introspection [12:09]
- Focusing on your values [17:10]
- Faith as a value [18:06]
- Emerging technologies and wellbeing [19:23]
- What are we losing with new technology? [22:38]
- What is robotic nudging [25:26]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Here’s why you should never carry your phone in your pocket with EMF specialist Daniel DeBaun #106 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Body Language – Elizabeth Kunhke #110 Posted in Blog, Zestology
- Your best night’s sleep ever? And other wellness musings with Lifestylist Luke Storey #69 Posted in Blog, Zestology