March 21, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
We’ve all pondered some of the world’s greatest medical mysteries…
Does stress really make you grey?
Are flip flops as bad as they say…?
Do piercings help alleviate headaches?
Sound familiar? I thought so…
So what are the answers? This week’s guest, Good Housekeeping beauty editor Sam Escobar, has a lot to say on these topics and then some. Her life, in many ways, sits at that intersection between health and beauty, in a space that practically all of us are chattering about in one way or another.
Ready for a listen?
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Living Digitally [4:30]
- Turning grey [8:20]
- Calculating your image [13:00]
- Can piercings relieve stress or migraines? [14:20]
- What’s the deal with flip-flops? [16:40]
- Skin recovery [19:30]
- Internet decorum [22:02]
- Finding peace online [26:00]
- Be the kind of person that you would want to surround yourself with [31:20]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
- Winning gold medals with Rio 2016 paralympian Matt Formston #59 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, Happiness, energy
- Zestology Live: Feeling good and achieving more. Recorded live in London #49 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, Nutrition, yoga, Happiness, energy
- Outstanding connections and awesome relationships with author, presenter and pitch doctor Paul Boross #54 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Happiness, energy