April 5, 2015
Posted by: Tony in Blog
What does a good day look like for you? How great would it be to have one of those good days today? It's time for my latest Zestology podcast. You can click here and head over and listen to it right now on any device.
Today I have a fantastic guest - Karl Morris - who's one of the world's leading mind coaches, delivering cutting edge methods of peak performance and goal achievement to a range of clients across various fields. He's worked with sportsmen and women at the very top of their games for over the last 30 years. Currently, he specialises in golf where he’s worked with multiple major players and I’ve even worked with him personally; and in fact I still do! He's an amazing guy and I hope you enjoy this podcast as much as I enjoyed recording it.
Karl has some simple ideas to help you improve your life and your game - whatever it is. Karl has some outstanding ideas for creating your very own 'good day' right now.
When you listen you'll hear:
Living with more energy.
- The science of writing things down
- The Principles of being present and focused
- How drawing a “red dot” on a client’s equipment helped change his game
- The benefits of holding your attention in one place for mindful business and health practices
Easy, every-day tips for vitality.
- - Learning to design your own “Good Day” by cutting through all the distractions.
- - How short term tasks lead to completing long-term ambitions
- - Developing a habit or practice to “get in the zone”
- Setting 'directions' rather than goals and THEN focusing on process
- Avoiding and removing negative triggers in your environment
- The benefits of losing
Redirect: The Surprising New Science of Psychological Change by Timothy D. Wilson
For more information:
Karl's story about the red spot is an absolute belter, so do make sure you listen in for this, and just in general, I think you'll find it very uplifting. You'll also hear how Karl and I have launched a website together called fiveshotslower.com which we're excited about, and you can see that here. (And if you're interested in the discount code that I mentioned in the podcast, it's KARL2015.)
Here's how you can listen to today's episode: What does a good day look like?
- Listen to this episode on iTunes
- Stream by clicking below.
Have a great week, and thanks for listening/reading. I hope it helps and provides some inspiration. Finally, please do leave a comment over in iTunes - I'd love to hear your suggestions on what to cover next?