October 8, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Ketosis - I'm not going to lie, it's not easy. It took me a good 6 weeks to feel comfortable with the diet. But now I'm feeling sharp, enjoying not feeling bloated after meals, and even have got rid of the love handles. So I've done a podcast on how to get into keto quickly with an absolute expert in his field - Dr. Anthony Gustin.
PS - I'm not doing this diet to lose weight. I'm doing it to increase energy, decrease inflammation, and generally feel awesome. But weight loss and toning up have come too. (He says modestly.) Always consult your practitioner before embarking on a new diet - especially ketosis which does require some adjustments in terms of supplements.
Click here to enjoy streaming...
When you listen you'll hear
- Is it possible to stick to a keto diet on the road? [3:13]
- The ketogenic diet to reset your digestive system [6:25]
- How to test your keto levels [9:49]
- How ketosis increases clarity [15:00]
- Ketone supplements, how it works and its side effects [16:55]
- How did Dr. Anthony Agustin started his company, Perfect Keto [28:17]
- The ketogenic diet for a balanced life and high energy levels [34:00]
- Transitioning to a keto diet [36:30]
For more information