November 15, 2015
Posted by: Tony in Blog
What if there were natural plants and herbs which would help you have more energy, sleep better, feel more alive, get more relaxed when you need it and sleep better?
Today on Zestology podcast, I continue my LA adventure by hanging out with Shannon Drake, an inspiring entrepreneur who runs two health companies and has so much to offer for those seeking alternative health and wellbeing solutions. Be warned, once you've listened you may well be changing a few things in your life, such as the toothpaste you use.
As you can see, we hung out on the roof of the Ace Hotel in Downtown L.A. Spectacular spot.
As well as focusing on legal herbs (or 'erbs as Shannon and all Americans call them!), our chat is wide-ranging, and amongst other things covers the joys and delights of Burning Man festival.
Listen on now for the podcast, and I'd love to know what you think, so leave a comment on iTunes on what you think of Shannon's plants and herb recommendations and the ones you might take?
When you listen you'll hear:
- The story behind a serial entrepreneur [2:00]
- Medicinal herbs and how they can help you [6:35]
- Crazy roots and what they do [9:00]
- What is Kratom? [13:20]
- Cordyceps for more energy [18:05]
- Valerian for better sleep [18:50]
- The pleasure of being alive [20:40]
- Women and antidepressants [23:40]
- The power of Burning Man and the gifting community [25:15]
- Beating toxins in our daily products [31:10]
- Kundalini yoga [35:55]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
- LA adventures. Hacking your life with cutting edge techniques with The LifeStylist Luke Storey #36 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, yoga
- Eat whatever you want with nutritionist and body image coach Summer Innanen #8 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition
- Winning gold medals with Rio 2016 paralympian Matt Formston #59 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, Happiness, energy