January 10, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
This week's Zestology features an outstanding performance coach and endurance athlete. It is all about connecting with nature, and getting out into the great outdoors, even when it’s very cold, or very hot.
Endurance athlete and performance coach Anna-Marie Watson has an extraordinary love of the great outdoors. She's completed arctic warfare training with the british military, scaled mountains in Nepal, and last year came second female in the Marathon des Sables, ranked as “toughest footrace on earth”. It's basically six days of running across the Sahara Desert. (I know - sounds horrible!)
But what can we learn from her experience, and what does she work on with her clients.
When you listen you'll hear:
- Marathon des Sables [1:50]
- Flow and energy [7:45]
- Inspiring those around you [9:50]
- Anna-Marie’s morning routine [10:20]
- Limiting your decisions [11:56]
- Shared experiences [17:00]
- Moving 8 hours a day or more [18:40]
- Reaching for more and achieving long-term change [22:25]
- Remodeling values, beliefs, and identity [23:34]
- Anna-Marie’s mantra [24:53]
- Discovering Nepal [27:57]
- Going back to nature [33:10]
For more information
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
- Listen to this episode on iTunes (please do rate us - it makes a huge difference! Thank you)
- Stream by clicking below.
If this show doesn't make you want to get outside for some fresh air after listening, nothing will! Enjoy.
- Outstanding connections and awesome relationships with author, presenter and pitch doctor Paul Boross #54 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Happiness, energy
- Winning gold medals with Rio 2016 paralympian Matt Formston #59 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, Happiness, energy
- Zestology Live: Feeling good and achieving more. Recorded live in London #49 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, Nutrition, yoga, Happiness, energy