April 12, 2015
Posted by: Tony in Blog
How was your weekend? I'm back from my South American holiday. It was an super time, and a big highlight was visiting the stunning Iguacu falls, where the spray from the falls wrecks a decent selfie, but who cares, it's an overwhelmingly beautiful place.
If you ever get a chance to go then do, the sights and sounds of the falls are awe-inspiring.
Okay, from Brazilian jaunts to this week's Zestology. It's not all been holiday messin you know, as I grabbed an interview with the inspiring Evan Brand.
He uses diet and fitness as the starting points for health and happiness, but adds many therapies including meditation, stress-management training and custom supplementation protocols to provide a well-rounded solution a variety of health struggles.
He also, as you'll hear, is an expert on sleep, and you might be amazed by some of the ideas he has on how to improve your sleep (I was.)
When you listen you'll hear:
Living with more energy
- How early in the day does your body start making melatonin?
- Why you need a "technology sunset"
- What's the perfect amount of sleep?
- Social media do’s and don’ts.
Easy, everyday tips for vitality
- Diet staples that you need.
- An organic cookie is still a cookie… and other bad habits that need to stop.
- Bio-individual: Defining your individual needs instead of comparing yourself to other people.
- How a negative mindset can unravel your positive health choices.
- Why the mirror is a reflection of your inner and outer peace.
- Why you should stop coveting other people’s success.
- By Evan Brand
- By Evan Brand
- By Steven Pressfield
For more information
Here's how you can listen to today's episode:
- Listen to this episode on iTunes
- Stream by clicking below.
Here's to another great week, full of energy, vitality and purpose.
- Can’t sleep? Feel stressed? Get it sorted with author and podcast host Evan Brand #53 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, energy
- 6 ways hypnosis could change your life, with author and hypnotherapist Edrina Rush #25 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, Happiness
- Zestology Live: Feeling good and achieving more. Recorded live in London #49 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Sleep, Nutrition, yoga, Happiness, energy