March 27, 2017
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Body Language expert Elizabeth Kunhke gave me a fantastic interview. She's so much fun.
- Ever wondered about Donald Trump's body language?
- What about the body language differences between him and Vladimir Putin?
- And how on earth can you communicate non-verbally to get what you want?
Elizabeth wrote the huge global best-seller Body Language for Dummies, so she knows a thing or two about this topic.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear
- The Swiss' body language [4:00]
- How the book, Body Language for Dummies came to be [5:42]
- The importance of non-verbal communication [11:13]
- Donald Trump's body language [13:06]
- How to manage your body language when the stakes are high [17:34]
- Progressive muscle relaxation [21:30]
- The confident body language [24:10]
- About Putin and keeping your face still [25:46]
- How to spot if somebody is lying [33:10]
- Body language of attraction [37:50]
- The triangle gaze [41:11]
- Be kind to one another [43:55]
For more information
- Body Language: Learn how to read others and communicate with confidence
- Communication Skills For Dummies
Zestology podcast is supported by this delish stuff in the pic below. Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout for 10% off if you want to get involved.. (Pic taken on my balcony. I have a feeling the pic would have been a lot better if I hadn't guzzled half my coffee before taking the picture.)