October 10, 2016
Posted by: Tony in Blog
Recently, I've been enjoying going back and inviting some of the very best Zestology guests on again to catch up and see what they've been up to since the last time.
Derek Loudermilk has been up to some serious adventures (scroll down for pics). And that's cool, because he hosts The Art of Adventure podcast. In fact I was on Derek's podcast previously... episode 43 if you want to check that out.
In this podcast you'll hear:
What happened when Derek recently encountered some big wildlife in the California mountains recently.
- How to use adventure to make better decisions,
- How to listen to your animal body,
- The way to use state management
- And why becoming a super connector might be a good idea.
Click below to stream this week's podcast now...
When you listen you'll hear:
- Using adventure to make better decisions [4:38]
- The biggest adventure of Derek Loudermilk [5:20]
- The mountain lion experience [7:26]
- Channelling the inner animal [9:28]
- Nature and getting back to nature [11:53]
- We are large mammals [16:20]
- Being a nomadic family [17:08]
- What does it mean to be rich? [26:54]
- Doing physical things to manage one's state [29:45]
- Meditation in conjunction with mid-day nap [30:49]
- Take power posing to the next level [37:46]
For more information
- Wind, Sand and Stars
- Derek Loudermilk
- Uncharted Family: Family Travel, Relationships, Parenting, and Nomad Families
Remember, here's how you can listen to today's episode.
This podcast is brought to you by Bulletproof Coffee and supplements. Bulletproof is for anyone that wants to perform better, and features supplements and products based on 20 years of mind and body performance research. I've sorted a 10% discount for Zestology listeners. Simply use the code ZESTOLOGY at checkout.
- The Art of Adventure with explorer, scientist and podcast host Derek Loudermilk #47 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Happiness
- LA adventures. Hacking your life with cutting edge techniques with The LifeStylist Luke Storey #36 Posted in Blog, Zestology, Nutrition, yoga
- Natural talent v Hard work. What’s more important? With the Personality Hackers #77 Posted in Blog, Zestology